Hello Villagers and everyone who 💙 Petone!
Here are the latest changes to our amazing main street…
* Scintilla Clothing NZ, now at 115 Jackson Street (previous premises are being earthquake-strengthened)
* Build-a-Birthday, is moving very shortly to 262 Jackson Street, and will be part of a new shop called the “Celebrations Collective” with Pop Balloons, the Cakers Pantry, and The Studio Workshop.
We sadly say goodbye to:
* Au Melons, 262 Jackson Street
* Fix, 210 Jackson Street: owner Sammy has sold the business and the new owner has opened it in Christchurch. We wish Sammy all the best with her family and any future ventures.
* Hustle Kings, 241 Jackson Street: owner George has moved to Australia. We wish him all the best.
* Baby On The Move – Lower Hutt (Associate Member of the JSP): owner Lesley and team will be leaving Richmond St this week to move to bigger premises at 4 Market Gr, Lower Hutt. All the best Lesley in your new shop.
* Valentine’s Day, Thursday 14 February: Jackson Street has the perfect gift for you…watch out for a special post later this week!
* Petone Rotary Fair, Saturday, 16 February: 10am-4pm along Jackson Street – from Cuba St to Victoria St. Along with over 240 stalls, the majority of our businesses on Jackson Street will be open.