Based at 171 Jackson Street, Petone
We are very good at being environmentally friendly, here are a few of the things we do to try to help the planet:
- Re-using old newspapers for wrapping recently sharpened knives.
- Reusing cartons and boxes for transferring stock.
- Re-using cartons from our knife stock to use as containers in which to place knives that come in for sharpening.
- Encourage use of own bag and/or indicate where the cotton E-string bags we sell, are positioned in the store.
- Re-use A4 paper from any misprints or unnecessary paper documents once they have been actioned.
- Recycle coffee grounds to garden.
- Use old garments as rags and wash these for reuse.