Based at 291 Jackson Street, Petone
- We sell a keeper cup with our logo and offer a discount for anyone who brings their own cup.
- We use paper bags and paper take away containers
- We have reusable straws or paper straws
- We sell eco bags made of jute, cotton and synthetic (all cat themed of course!)
- We recycle all that we can. Our waste company even takes plastic wrappings.
- We use the line to dry our washing as much as possible.
- We use eco-friendly dishwasher detergent.
- We save the coffee grinds and use them for compost. We hope to give away more to others who want them for their garden.
- Richelle has a worm farm at home and has liters and liters of “worm tea” available for anyone who wants this excellent fertilizer. (It has been a goal for a while to offer it to the community gardens on the street, but I have not gotten around to it…)