Based at 229 Jackson Street, Petone
- At Ora Kay natural skincare and gifts, we aim to be as sustainable and natural as possible! Most of our products are locally made and sourced which ensures they are sustainable and benefit local businesses.
- We only use paper bags for our product and paper for wrapping.
- All my test pots are recycled and cleaned, and I try and use as few plastic bottles as possible.
- Our natural soaps from Flower and Field have paper packaging and they have bar shampoo and conditioner that only uses paper for packaging.
- The most exciting part of my business is the Orania natural skincare refillery station! Anyone who purchases a full-size bottle of Orania product can bring it back and get their bottles refilled. Not only is it cheaper but it’s saving the environment one re-usable bottle at a time!