- This event has passed.
3-Part H.R Workshop series
September 21 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
If you’re not retaining staff, getting applications or getting the right people applying for your jobs … then change is needed!
The job market is constantly changing … People have more diverse wants and needs … when employees are feeling under-valued, the impacts can be far reaching. Some may leave the business, others stay and underperform or at worst, become a toxic influence on others.
Are YOU prepared to take that risk?
YOU need to be attractive as an employer and show you care…
Join us for this 3-part H.R. workshop series to learn ….
- How to better engage with your existing staff, to improve productivity, innovation, resilience and performance;
- Tips to attract, recruit and retain your ideal employee;
- The five common fundamental mistakes of team building;
- Strategies to help your business and your people reach new heights, successes and potential;
- How you personally can gain up to 10 hours in increased production per week
(+ many other tips and insights)
This is a great opportunity for anyone running a business or managing employees, to learn how to future-proof your most crucial asset – your staff.
He aha te mea nui o tenei ao (what is the most important thing in this world)
He Tangata, He Tangata, He tangata! (It is people, it is people, it is people!)