Based at 89 Jackson Street, Petone
- The Dutch Shop has been facing out plastic bags for over a year now, offering paper bags instead.
- We wrap our cheeses in cheese paper and cut it fresh on the spot as to avoid double packaging.
- We also support the local Boomerang initiative and are a drop off point for their bags.
- We offer our customers the opportunity to bring their own containers.
- We sell several products to help our customers to be more plastic free: honey wrap, stainless steel straws and reusable cheese paper.