Where to purchase your very own Mask in Petone. View link
- Running a food business during Covid 19 TEMPLATE https://www.jacksonstreet.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Running-a-food-business-during-COVID-19-L3.pdf
- WoAP Registrations https://www.visawoap.com/at-yours-registration
- Contactless Delivery & Pick Up Options: https://www.huttvalleynz.com/covid-19-business-support/online-ordering-and-shopping-options-for-your-business/
- Hospitality fact Sheet: https://www.restaurantnz.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Contactless-programme-Level-3-final.pdf
- Online Options: https://www.huttvalleynz.com/covid-19-business-support/online-ordering-and-shopping-options-for-your-business/
- NZDeliveries registration at NZDeliveries.co.nz – Down Information Pack https://nzdeliveries.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NZ-Food-and-Local-Info-Pack.pdf
- For your customers use only to receive deliveries straight to their door – tomydoor.kiwi
Hutt Valley Chamber of Commerce – register for upcoming webinars
Please find attached the agenda for the Hutt City Council meeting for Thursday, 9 April 2020, at 2pm.
On the agenda is the topic of rates relief and what that might look like for the community in the short term.
Would you please read pages 11-17 noting that the recommendation from the officers is option 2.
This is such a tight turnaround, but this is how HCC has always operated with short lead-in times.
It would be good if you had some feedback on the proposal – please email me as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you can speak under public comment – HCC will read out your questions. Please let the HCC know by NOON TODAY, by either emailing: DemocraticServicesTeam@huttcity.govt.nz or calling the Democratic Services Team on 04 570 6666.
Various websites and facebook pages where you can find support for your small business during this crisis
* Business Mentors New Zealand: Founded in 1991, Business Mentors New Zealand is the only independent national business mentoring service provider to the small business sector in New Zealand. The service enables small business owners to be matched with experienced businesspeople to help them through the issues their business may be facing: https://www.businessmentors.org.nz/
* Manaaki: In a time of crisis, turning to places like online forums can be a great idea. Share ideas, get advice and be a sounding board for other businesses in business advisory forums like Manaaki. It offers free, expert advice from more than 90 industry experts across New Zealand. The support network consists of business experts uplifting the mana of small businesses by helping them navigate COVID-19 uncertainty: https://www.manaaki.io/
* NZ Business Support Facebook Forum: Another business forum that has cropped up recently is the Business Owners/Managers/Self Employed NZ – COVID 19 Support forum on Facebook. With more than 2,000 members around the country and growing, there’s sure to be someone in the same boat as you who can offer advice and support: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2752265741516105/?ref=group_header
* New Zealand Small Business Owners Forum: Also on Facebook is the New Zealand Small Business Owners Networking and Ideas forum, which is tailored specifically to SMEs. With more than 6,000 members and a daily livestream for members, it’s a great place to get advice and connect with others while in isolation: https://www.facebook.com/groups/572785699492504/
Jackson Street Programme Zoom meeting 24th April 2020 on Shopify, Site Rocket, Creativa & Nettl – Packaging and imbound mail
Shopify Links: Webinar Introduction, 3 hour training session from start to finish click here (video corruption occured video still being edited as at 1/5/2020)
Siterocket is made for small business, providing simple, fast and affordable websites for anyone looking to get online. With over 100 modern designs to choose from and simple monthly pricing any business can get online fast, we have professional designers and developers ready to help you rocket your website into cyberspace. The coupon code for you all to get 30% off your first year of monthly payments is HUTTBIZ30, just enter this at the checkout to receive the discount. If you have any questions please reach out, we are here to help you, email us at email@example.com or through the website
Packaging enquiries here
Worksafe – Rules and Regulations to opening up in Level 3 Click here
Funded Independent Business Advice – click here
The NZTE has put together a workbook to help you assess the financial position of your business. You can download the workbook here.